Saturday 19 August 2017
Regatta Meadow, St Neots
St Neots Town Council have teamed up with the Rotary Club of St Neots St Mary’s and St Neots Dragon Boat Team to bring this fun, team event to a wider audience, enabling people of all ages and fitness levels to give the sport a try whilst having an enjoyable day out with friends and family and at the same time raising funds for local charities.
Why enter the St Neots Charity Dragon Boat Race?
- No experience is necessary, all ages and fitness levels are invited to participate
- St Neots provides the premier race venue in the region, taking place on Regatta Meadow along the picturesque River Great Ouse.
- We are the only charity dragon boat event offering free training sessions, led by experienced Dragon Boat Team professionals for all entered teams.
- Our team entry fees are lower than all other regional races including Cambridge, Milton Keynes and Peterborough.
- A fun day out is guaranteed for competitors and spectators alike with plenty of bankside entertainment on offer including live race commentary, food sellers, a licensed bar, children’s activities and more.
Advertising at St Neots Charity Dragon Boat Festival, provides an exciting opportunity to showcase your business, connect with the local community and raise brand awareness. As one of the principle annual events for the town – which exists to raise funds for local charities – association with this event also links with corporate social responsibility objectives. Advertising proceeds from this event will be donated to local charities.
If you would like to enquire about trading at this year’s event contact Katie Williams at the Town Council office on 01480 388 911/ email@example.com